Check-in & Lodging Agreement
At Your Leisure Check-in®
IMPORTANT: As part of our streamlined check-in process, all guests must Check-in by completing a Lodging Agreement prior to arrival.
BCA Furnished Apartments specializes in Vacation Rental and Corporate Apartment style accommodations. We are not a traditional hotel; you will be given access to a private residence instead of a standard hotel room.
For your convenience we offer our innovative At Your Leisure Check-in®.
Our Guest Check-in and Lodging Agreement process allows each guest to go directly to their apartment rather than an office or front desk upon arrival. Similar to checking in at a front desk though, we collect:
- A valid credit card for incidentals and damages
- A picture of your Government Issued Photo ID (driver’s license, passport or similar)
- A “Selfie” of you holding your Government Issued Photo ID
What to Expect
- 14 days Before Your Arrival – You will receive an email titled “It’s Time to Check-in for Your Stay with BCA”. Follow the emailed instructions to complete your Check-in (link below). It only takes about 5 minutes to complete. If your arrival is within 14 days, please click on the link below to start your Check-in.
- 2 days Before Your Arrival – You will receive your arrival details and instructions in an email with “Arrival Instructions” in the subject line. This email will have your digital lock code and property address or apartment number. If you have not received your instructions the day before your arrival, check your spam folder and then give us a call if you still do not have it.
- Your Day of Arrival – There is no check-in at our management office. Simply go straight to your apartment, condo or home any time AFTER 3PM and enter your 4-digit code into the lock. Instructions on how to complete your Arrival Check-in and information on your apartment, property, Wi-Fi access and parking pass will be inside on the counter.
Note: Guest Check-in works best using a tablet or smartphone.